Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cheese Garlic Fries

Doing this blog every week has helped to hold me accountable as far as the food that I feed my family. I now have a record of our menus from week to week and I am sharing with you my meal plans which sometimes are well-rounded and healthy and other times are not. Tonight was one of the nights that we were not so healthy, but it was so yummy I had to share it with you. We were planning to have french fries with our meatball subs, but at the last minute I remembered a recipe that we had seen for Cheese Garlic Fries so I decided to give it a try. I had all the ingredients on hand (including the fresh parsley from last week). These are definitely a special treat because they are pretty rich. I recommend them for a fun twist on french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment