Monday, October 5, 2009

no menu this week

Well, the swine flu has hit the Newton household. Since Jack and I are sick we did not make it to the grocery store as normal on Friday. Thanks to our very loving and generous family members who brought us three meals in two days I think that we will be able to make it the rest of the week without going to the store. So, no menu to post this week since it will mainly be soup, and noodles (Jack's special request).

I thought I would share this article with you posted earlier this summer on the art of cooking; The Cooking Creature-A Call for Recovered Wisdom. Albert Mohler's blog is one that I read daily and I highly recommend it. If this article interests you there is a podcast on the same topic that he did with his wife and daughter that was very encouraging as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment