Friday, February 12, 2010

Menu for Week of 2/12/10


Leftover
Scalloped Ham and Macaroni, french bread


I doubled this recipe. Jack LOVED it; he had 3 big servings. Part of his excitement was probably due to the fact that he helped me with the bread crumb topping. All day long he told everyone that he was going to have noodles and bread for dinner.

Cauliflower Soup, whole-grain bread
This is a new recipe I am trying. Since it comes from the Pioneer Woman I am assuming that it will be delicious. Cauliflower was on sale this week for 99 cents so I thought we would give it a try.

Manicotti, garlic bread, spinach
I have ricotta cheese leftover from the spinach enchiladas last week. I also reserved some of the italian sausage from the rotini last week and put it in the freezer to use with this meal. Finally, I have a half box of manicotti noodles in the pantry leftover from the last time I made this meal. I love it when all the leftovers come together like that!

Chicken Pot Pie, biscuits










I doubled the recipe when I made this a few weeks ago and froze one. I can't begin to tell you how yummy this is! You must try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment